Baltimore Professionals & Entrepreneurs offers social events, professional development workshops and motivational sessions throughout each month. We regularly test and add new events to our calendar.
Some of our featured events include:
- 30 Steps for Startups (Aspiring Entrepreneurs receive guidance on planning, starting, registering and growing their business)
- Executive Lounge (Professional Networking and Socializing)
- Personal Development Conference Call (A motivational and informative national conference call every other Saturday morning)
- Professional Accountability Group (Every 3rd Saturday and every 4th Wednesday, members meet to discuss progress toward goals and seek advice from coaches and participants)
- MoneyBaltimore Conference
- Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce Meetings
- Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce Meetings
- Baltimore Business Journal Special Events
Additionally, we offer a variety of services to our entrepreneur members. If you are interested in any of the services below, click to learn more.
Ready to Join?
We offer 2 levels of Membership.
- Access to free events
- Access to free info
$ 24 per month
- Monthly one-on-one conference call to set goals and discuss your progress
- A shared file where we document your goals, homework and progress
- Invitations to key business events to help grow your business
- Access to business planning and marketing templates and free resources
- Exclusive Monthly Group Mastermind Sessions for Commission Members Only
- Daily email and text support to answer your business questions
- Motivational support- You Can Do This!
- Discounted pricing on technical projects or other services from WHC