Baltimore Professionals & Entrepreneurs offers social events, professional development workshops and motivational sessions throughout each month. We regularly test and add new events to our calendar.
Some of our featured events include:
- 30 Steps for Startups (Every 1st Wednesday, Aspiring Entrepreneurs receive guidance on planning, starting, registering and growing their business)
- Executive Lounge (Professional Networking and Socializing Every Thursday evening)
- Personal Development Conference Call (A motivational and informative national conference call every other Saturday morning)
- Professional Accountability Group (Every 3rd Saturday and every 4th Wednesday, Level 2 and 3 members meet to discuss progress toward goals and seek advice from coaches and participants)
- MoneyBaltimore Conference
- Baltimore County Chamber of Commerce Meetings
- Baltimore City Chamber of Commerce Meetings
- Baltimore Business Journal Special Events
Additionally, we offer a variety of services to our entrepreneur members. If you are interested in any of the services below, click to learn more.
Ready to Join?
Choose Your Membership Level Below. If you choose Level 2 or 3, the payment is a one time payment.
- Access to free events
- Access to free info