In addition to a decade of happy management consulting clients, Will Holmes has helped thousands of entrepreneurs through SBA workshops, free training sessions through Baltimore Professionals and Entrepreneurs and various programs hosted by large organizations around the country.
He is experienced, trusted, knowledgeable and considered the best at creating highly profitable companies by revamping the business structure, implementing the right technology and providing superior training and coaching.
By working with Will Holmes, you can more safely transition to your new entrepreneurial venture, bypass trial and error and start making money faster. Scheduling is easy using our online scheduling system below. Our meetings can occur in person, via phone or via Skype.
Since 2006, Will Holmes has successfully provided marketing, technical, training, and/ or management consulting solutions for:
GOVERNMENT AGENCIES: U.S. Small Business Administration; U.S. Department of Defense; Baltimore City Mayor’s Office of Employment Development; Washington, DC Procurement and Technical Assistance Center; Maryland Small Business Development Center
NON-PROFIT ORGANIZATIONS: SoundExchange; Executive Leadership Council; National Association of African Americans in Human Resources; The Reginald F. Lewis Museum; The Greater Baltimore Urban League; The National Urban League; Network for Teaching Entrepreneurship; The Brian D. Roberts Memorial Solar Schools Fund; Broward Alliance for Neighborhood Development
FOR-PROFIT ENTITIES: Aerotek; A-Tek; Nymbus Corporation; Sony Music; Best Western Hotels; Baltimore Harbor Hotel; Regus; Cranked Up Cardio; Reinvent U Boot Camps; Baltimore Municipal Employees Credit Union; MedStar Health; Transamerica Insurance; Tupperware; It Works; Wells Fargo; Harbor Bank; B/Net Systems; Purple Honey Music; Radio One; North American Van Lines; Synploid Biotek; Praeses; Global Neighbor; Harbor Bank
UNIVERSITIES: Morgan State University; Towson University; University of Baltimore Merrick School of Business
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT:
- Conversations focused on your reaching target customers, how to price your products and services and how to make money
- A professional, safe environment where you can share your ideas and receive encouraging, yet business focused feedback
- Clear, detailed instructions on how to achieve your business goals and exactly what steps to take next
- The option to have us complete certain tasks for you at reasonable rates
- Accountability, deadlines and motivation
- Instruction based on decades of business experience and helping hundreds of entrepreneurs achieve growth